Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey, Dogs & Cats....


So this past Thanksgiving was one of lots of fun and excitement.    Auntie Michelle came over with her dog,  Jacques, which was soooo much fun!    Jacques and I played inside for hours that we never made it outside to play.  I was bummed when Mommy made me go to bed for my afternoon nap but, I guess it was good since Jacques took a nap too.  As for sister, I felt a little bad for her since she didn't get to play with us much.    Perhaps when Haddie is a more mobile we'll hang out more.    Later on, Daddy and I watched some football and grazed on more Thanksgiving snacks.   Mommy said that this year she got smart and (thanks from a tip from Auntie Anne) ordered her turkey from Whole Foods so that all she had to do was put it in the oven.   Of course, Mommy and Auntie Michelle did make stuffing so the meal was somewhat home made :).  Oh and Bob got to hang out with Jacques too but something tells me that he wasn't too thrilled (see photos below).

Hadley and I hope that you all had a Thanksgiving as relaxing and wonderful as ours.

Love,
Emerson & Hadley

"Jacques, do you really think you would get to rest?"  "Come on, let's go"

 "Jacques, and this is how you sweep... take notes"
 "It's hard work but somebody's got to do it"
 before the cooking festivities began :-)
 "Daddy, please can we get a dog?"  "Haddie told me that is what she really wants this year"
 "Are you serious, the turkey is going to take how long?"   "Oh, I'll be way hungry before then!"
 Bob checking out the competition
 Mom's low stress turkey
"Mommy,can you tell Santa that I'd like one of these for Christmas"

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I'll get a Whole Foods turkey myself next year! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Thanksgiving. Thank you guys again so much for letting me join you this year. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Jacques had the best day ever - he is missing his friend!

    ReplyDelete