Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Going Mainstream

The holidays bring out the enormous amounts of catalogs and advertisements trying to entice you to buy their stuff.   Mommy happened to open one the other day and within the first couple of pages, she stumbled upon the page listed below.   Can you believe, my name on an ornament!  Who would of thought that Hadley would have become so popular that it's listed on an ornament in a catalog that is most likely mailed out to thousands or even millions.    Mommy and Daddy (and quite frankly most of our friends and family) have not heard of the name Hadley before I was given that name.  Perhaps, my parents were onto something.  Who knows, the name Hadley could be the new Olivia or Sophia?  We shall see.   For now, I'm just enjoying my few moments of fame :-).

Love,
Hadley
(or you can call me Haddie :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment