Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Did you know that Santa Claus is coming twelve more days!!!!!  Actually, I got to meet him early (kind of like a sneak preview) before the official day.    Santa Claus made a special appearance at my school this year.   It was a good time this past Sunday not only did I get to hang out with Santa but, also with my friends and we all got a special gift from Santa along with cookies and treats :-).   Mama, Haddie and Auntie all went shopping during my Santa visit.  Once I got home, Auntie and I made sugar cookies and boy did they turn out great!

Here's wishing y'all a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Emerson and Hadley


"Uh yes, the beard is real"  "Dad, can you grow one of these?"

 "Come on Emily, I'm sure we can get into some kind of trouble :-)"
 "Auntie, chop, chop.... time is money."  "Stop smiling for the camera and get to work, these cookies aren't going to make themselves"
 "I'm ready for some serious shopping Mama"
"Boy, those crowds just wear me out".  

1 comment:

  1. emerson, you rock with the girls. yeah.
    haddie. nanaloves the bow. youarea fachionesta. love to my babies. nana bev

    ReplyDelete