Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to PaSa I go...

On Monday, Mommy's maternity leave was up so I had no other choice than to start daycare with PaSa.    I say that like it's a bad thing.... It's not a bad thing especially since I've heard Emerson talk about how much fun he had with PaSa.   Of course, I did love hanging out at home with Mommy but who knew that there would be other kids my age that I could play with.   10 1/2 weeks and I'm already making friends :-).  Mommy told Daddy yesterday during dinner that she can't believe how much I've grown.  Daddy agreed and started to get sentimental of little things (for example, Daddy said " this will be the last time we will be using a diaper bag after this"... "really, I heard Daddy say that").   Geez, I think Emerson might be right, our parents are officially dorks!  So here are some photos to mark the occasion:

Love,
Hadley 
"We're going where?"

 "Mommy, I'll try to say PaSa's name but it might take me a while"
"Mommy, did you hear that?"  "PaSa said that she's going to give me a manicure:-)"

2 comments:

  1. Sweet sister,
    You are soo styling, love the outfit and hairdoo. Hope you love it at pisahs, Love and mis you and big brother. Love nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley, I can't wait to meet you in person. You are a beautiful little girl.

    Love
    Grams

    ReplyDelete