Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa's Watching!!!!

I'm not sure if Hadley and I mentioned it or not but Santa has sent an elf to live on random shelves in our house.   We named him Seymour and his sole purpose is to report back to Santa on a nightly basis of whether we've been good or not (kind of like what Mommy and Daddy call "Big Brother").  In addition, to Seymour, Santa sent me a special message confirming that he's got his eye one me.   Check out what I received earlier today:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/KzDJuJIMacjRH-YgCGGMvA

Needless-to-say, Hadley and I are on our best behavior.  We know that Santa is watching and we are doing our best to make sure that we are nice!

Merry Christmas to All :-)

Love,
Emerson and Hadley

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Emerson, Santa really is watching you. Not too many kids I know get a special video from him like that.....you and your sis must be on his list of super good kids. Tell everyone Merry Christmas from your Texas relatives.

    ReplyDelete