Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fabulous Francesca :)

Friday, Mom took Haddie on another lunch date... it's like that all she seems to ever do these days!   However, Friday's lunch date was with her long time buddy - Francesca.   Francesca is the daughter of Mommy's friend of 34 years - Anne (but we call her Aunt Anne and her husband Uncle Frank).  Anyways, it was really cool on Friday as you will be able to see from the photos below.  Sister told me that Francesca gave her some pointers on sitting up in a big girl chair, starting to walk and game playing with the Moms in a little game called "Fetch me my toys".  Francesca (Frankie as I like to refer to her) and Haddie had a great visit and I'm sure with time they will be plotting ways to torment our Moms (I can't wait!).

Love,
Emerson

Hadley ~ "Check out Francesca's form.... no slumping in her chair for this girl". 

 Francessca ~ "Stick with me Hadley, I'll teach you everything I know!"
 Francesca ~ "So what do you think Haddie.... should we head to the mall or the park?"
Francessca ~ "Aunt Re, I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not but Haddie and I are a pretty big deal ya know!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your mom & sis are getting out & enjoying lunch dates with their girlfriends.....life is so good when we girls can do that. Bet you & Dad are enjoying lots of ballgames etc together.

    ReplyDelete