Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Gift for Mom

 As most of you know or have experienced for yourselves, every year in the fall it is inevitable that you will have to take a school picture.  Personally, I think it's God's way of ensuring that all the Mom's out there get snapshots of thier little boys and girls growing up. (a gift for Mom so to speak).   

This is my second year of preschool with the whole school picture tradition thing and so far it's not that bad.   I mean really, my Mom had a scheduled photograhper to come into our home at my 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month mark.  Needless to say, I am well aware of how to smile when the word "CHEESE"  is spoken and how to work the camera :).  It is now my job as a big brother to prepare Hadley for the marathon of photos that our parents will take of her.   I just hope that she is up for the challenge.  I think that she will be able to handle the flash, endless wardrobe changes, and working the camera overall.   It will be great to see Mom and Dad act like fools trying to get her to smile (I used to really make them work for my smile.... you can't just give it to them, you gotta make them earn that smile! Shhh, don't let them in on that little secret).

So, I leave you with my fall 2010 school pictures and will update you once the spring 2010 photos are here.

XO,
Emerson

Ms. Tracey (on the top row) and Ms. Tiana (to the left of me, blonde hair) are my teachers this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment