Saturday, April 16, 2011

We're Back and Now I'm 3!

Alot has happened since the beginning of the year and we at the Barr household have been going nonstop since before Christmas!   In fact, it seems every time Haddie or I go to update our blog something always seems to get in our way.   Well folks, it's now April (almost Easter... yippee for the Easter Bunny coming soon!!!) and Haddie and I have decided enough is enough so we are back on track with our blog.   The first post we'd like to share is of my recent birthday party.   Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a cool bouncy house.  Check it out...THE HOUSE OF BOUNCE!

Love,
Emerson & Hadley

 Rock Star parking!
 "Woo Hoo, let's get this party started"
 "Catch me if you can"
 "Here's Francesca getting ready for some bouncing"
 "My buddy Torin and his Dad, they loved the secret passage ways of the bounce house"
 "Come on Christian, I found a short cut"
 "Savannah is a pro at this."  "It's not her first rodeo for sure"
 "up up and away we go!"
 "Aunt Anne is relaxing in the parent lounge"
 "Here's the crew"
 "Man I can't wait to get my hands on that fire truck"
"I'm wishing for a ride on that fire truck"  "I wonder if the hoses actually work?"

No comments:

Post a Comment