Saturday, April 16, 2011

My How You've Grown Haddie Cakes!

Mommy and Daddy are doing their best to make sure that Haddie gets just as many baby pictures taken as they did with me.  It's been a challenge since Haddie is somewhat camera shy and always seems to be doing something silly like eating her toes or looking away.  Of course I've never been camera shy, I see it as a time to show off :-).   So, I thought it might be nice if we added some photos of Haddie Cakes (that's what Mama nick named her) from the beginning of the year until now.   She sure is growing up!

Love,
Emerson & Hadley

 "Brrr... it's cold outside"
 "On our way to church"
 "Auntie Cec, can you tell Mama to stop with all the pictures already" "I'm so sleepy"
 "Finally, some real food"
 "What????"
 "Boy do I sure love this bouncy" "Thank you Francesca for passing it on"
 "You've got to be kidding me!"
 "Aunt Anne, I think Francesca is trying to make a run for it and I'm going with her"
 "Nothing like a good cookie to make a girl smile"
 "Got anymore cookies Mama?"
 "You try smiling with a tube up your nose and IV in your arm....I think I'm doing pretty good considering"
 "Daddy just loves my crazy hair!"
"...... and as you can see, it drives Mama crazy hence the Barrett"

No comments:

Post a Comment