Saturday, April 16, 2011

Emerson in Action

About a month ago we had a couple of busy weekends.   One weekend we went to the zoo and got to see lots of animals including several lions with their babies.   Another weekend, our good friends - The Mahans- came into town and we got to hang out with Lottie (she's really fun!).  Here's a few snapshots that marked these occasions.

Love,
Emerson & Hadley
 "No, Daddy I want to go over there"
 "Daddy, come on, I found a short cut to the Elephant house"
 "Needless-to-say, Daddy didn't agree that my short cut was a good idea"
 "Oh yea, we're walking like the elephants do"
 "Daddy, check out that one!"
"ROAR"

"It's like we were meant for each other"

 "Hahahaha.... we're all about who can yell the loudest"
 "Check it Lottie, I can eat several cards at once"
 "Daddy and I went to the store to start up the fish tank again"
"Daddy, that one looks just like Nemo"

1 comment:

  1. I love all the new pictures of both Emerson & Haddie Cakes! Thank for the new posts. I really enjoyed seeing how those precious children have grown. Emerson is losing his baby face and has become quite the little man. Can't believe how much they have both changed since I last saw them

    Em's birthday looked like a huge success. I miss you both so much! Love and kisses, Grams

    ReplyDelete