Friday, January 14, 2011

Family, Good Friends & A Happy New Year


The week after Christmas leading into the new year was filled with good memories in the Barr house.   As we mentioned earlier, Nana and the O'bannions were so nice to pack their bags, schlep thru airports and security and get up at the crack of dawn in order to visit us in Alexandria.  Nana tells the story that she darn near missed her flight due to the new directions that Pappy gave her on how to get to the airport.   The O'bannions planned to get to the airport early as well but this darn east coast weather made the airport process very cumbersome.   At any rate, they all made it and we had a blast!   Haddie and I were happy to get more time with Nana and also hang out with our friends for the week.  Ashlynn and I got some serious play time at the park, hanging out in our basement and running our parents crazy :-).   Liam and Haddie hung out too and I'm sure they shared secret baby plots against our parents as well...hee hee.    Here are a few snapshots of everyone during that week of fun.

Love,
Emerson and Hadley

"Nana, sing me another song please"

 "uh Nana, I hate to break it to ya but, that's not how that goes"
 "Nana, here comes the good part"
 "Yea, Nana, I tried that already and my parents didn't buy it"
 "Oh NO, they caught me!" "Abort Haddie, abort.... our top secret mission has failed"
 "Aunt Rita really, where is the snow that you promised me"
 "Thanks for bringing snacks Mommy"
"Ashlynn, check it out .... I've got balls"
 "
 "I'm ready for my closeup"
 "Aunt Rita, can you tell Emerson to stop copying me"
"It's a hard life but, somebody's got to do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment