Sunday, May 1, 2011

Boys on Bikes

Oh how I love this time of year!   This Saturday was my first bike ride of the season with my Daddy.   There is nothing like riding bikes (OK, lets call it like it really is.... being pulled by Daddy on his bike while I relax in the bike trailer, eat goldfish, drink juice and read some books) with my Daddy.   The best part of the ride is not the cool air breeze running thru my hair but the friendly people waving as they pass us by.   Check us out below... we even match (I'm sure Mommy had something to do with that secretly:-).  Happy riding everyone!

Love,
Emerson
 "I couldn't believe it, Mommy almost let me wear my boots but then I changed to my crocs"
 "hurry Mama, put my sunscreen on so that I can go"
 "Catch us if you can"
 "Seriously Mom!" "We're on a mission, hurry up and take the picture"
"Check out the wheels on this ride"

2 comments:

  1. Emerson,

    You are looking far too grown up these days! Slow down a bit, Grams can't keep up with you!
    I'm so glad you got to go for a bike ride with you Daddy. He enjoys it as much as you do. I'm hoping for good weather for you guys so you'll get to go more often!

    Love you, Em,
    Grams


    PS You are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pattons can't wait to play with you this summer, Emerson.

    ReplyDelete