Sunday, September 18, 2011

Long Time No See

It has been over four months since our last post and Hadley and I are so sorry about the delay. A lot has happened in the Barr household so time and access to our blog has been limited. At the end of August our family moved from the D.C. metro area to Austin, TX. Hadley, our parents and I have been here since August 31st and are working our way into getting settled and routines. Dad, Mom, Hadley and I drove over 1500 hundred miles with Bob our cat in one car... can you only imagine what that car ride was like :). At any rate, we made it and love all the space that we have now, including our very own swimming pool. It's been about two weeks now and so far we are close to getting adjusted to our new school. Although, I'm not going to lie, I miss some of my friends from D.C. Mom and Dad managed to catch a few snapshots along the way so here they are below.

BTW... Haddie and I made a pact to keep the blog updated more often too!

Love,
Emerson & Hadley

"Did you estimate this as part of the moving quote?"

"Now, that's a tape gun"
"Nana, you're crazy!"

"Nana, no one told me it would be this hot"

"Got anymore crackers Nana?"


"Nana, I dig your baby bath"


"Check it out Mama, I found a Lizard"

"Mama, I'll be right back.... I need to see what I can help the movers with"

"Sister found a quiet spot to take a nap while the movers finished"


"Haddie, tries but she just can't hang"


1 comment:

  1. I'm so thrilled the blogging has begun again! I am so happy to see pictures of you two precious little ones. Miss you and looking forward to seeing you soon. Lots and lots of hugs & kisses, Grams

    ReplyDelete