Sunday, May 1, 2011

Haddie's workout

I had a lot of fun this past Saturday dressed up in my tutu (compliments of the Francesca collection :-).   Mommy  and Daddy are insistent (O.K. really Mommy) that I work on my tummy time exercises so that I can start to prepare for crawling.   Big brother crawled at 6 months and walked at 9 months.   I'm 7 1/2 months and have no desire to even think about crawling.  I overheard Mommy telling Daddy that on one hand she is pushing for me to advance but on the other, she's happy that she doesn't have to put up the child gates yet.    I guess Mommy thought that if she put me in my tutu that I might feel pretty enough to get to crawling.  HA, do I have her fooled!   I'll crawl when I'm good and ready.... I can't be pressured :-).

Love,
Hadley

P.S. If you look close enough in some of my photos, you can see my two bottom teeth coming in!

 "Daddy, hold steady.... I'm ready for my first position stance"
 "Daddy, shall we dance?"
 "This is how a lady should sit"
 "time for a chew break"
 "Hmmm... I wonder if I can get all these keys in my mouth at once?"
 "downward dog is next"
 "I need a day at the spa after this workout"
"If I sleep just right, my hair won't get messed"

3 comments:

  1. Hadley, you are such a sweet little princess! It looks like you had quite a workout! You are our little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, Haddie Cakes! I forgot to sign my comment. Love you bunches,
    Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadley is a precious ballerina....can't wait to meet her this summer.

    ReplyDelete