Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hadley's 2 Years!

Where has the time gone?  That is what I hear my Mama say every now and then.   Mama's favorite question to ask usually starts out something like "Haddie Cakes, remember when you were just a little baby....".  Sheesh, that's when you know it's time to run to the play room for some relief and especially if the words coming out of Daddy's mouth are "Oh geez, here we go again".   Needless to say, my Mama is pretty sentimental.   Anyways, back to the subject at hand which was my 2nd year birthday.  Nana, Pappy, Uncle Scott and Aunt Cheeks (aka Aunt Mandy) came into town for the weekend.   Of course, Aunt Cookie made the cake and Riley came along to entertain us.    My Godparents, Aunt Meredith and Uncle Brad were there too.   We had lots of fun swimming, eating, opening presents, more eating, more swimming and more eating :-).  Hey did I mention, we ate?    Here some photos to mark the special occasion.  See whatcha think.
 
 
Love,
 
Hadley
 
 
 
"Before the birthday festivities began" "Pappy (or as Emerson calls him "Happy") has the best lap!"

 "Aunt Cookie makes the best cakes"  "Thanks Aunt Cookie"!
 Aunt Cookie and Nana Banana
 "My personal assistant - Aunt Cheeks"
 "Ms. Riley Roo Roo"
 "I will hug you and squeeze you and never let you go"
 "Please, you're not getting to hold my baby... what fool do you take me for?"
 "Hmmm.... what trouble can I get into?"
 "tough toddler, coming thru"
 "Shhh, Nana, we'll just take some of the frosting from the bottom and no one will ever be the wiser"
 "BUSTED, Nana made me do it I swear"
 "Seriously, I only get one wish?"
 "I'm getting my practice on for Christmas"
 "I know Liam, that's what I said too when I heard bedtime was near"
 "So Nana, one lump or two?"  "... and would you like some cream?"
"The Crew"

No comments:

Post a Comment