Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Fun!

Typically summer officially starts towards the end of June but not in our new home of Austin,Texas!  We've been swimming for the past month however, this past weekend Hadley and I felt like summer already got started.   Our good friends the O'bannions came over (P.S. Haddie hearts Liam :-) and Uncle Scott, Aunt Mandy and cousin Issac drove all the way from Tulsa for a visit.   It was so much fun and as you can see below, Haddie is no longer about prancing around the pool in her bikini.   

On Wednesday of this week, Mom and Dad were finally jumping for joy as I had my first Dentist cleaning without jumping up and running out the door.    They have been trying for three years to get me to sit still for a dental cleaning.   Hadley hopped up in the chair too and Dr. Babot checked out her teeth too..... let's be honest, she still learning and not as a pro like me but she'll get the hang of it soon.

Here's to a great summer everyone!

Love,
Emerson & Hadley




 "Mama, check out my boyfriend"  "Isn't he cute!"

 "What's a girl gotta do to get some sun around here"
 "Issac, I want to be just like you when I grow up"
 "Uncle Scott, bring me my crown, please"
 "Haddie Cakes come back" "Don't leave me with these crazy people" says Liam
 "A rare moment... family picture"
 "Ms. Carol is really cool"
"Mommy and Daddy were jealous... they have over ten flavors for cleaning teeth now"

1 comment: